(as of Feb 11,2019 13:00:14 UTC – Details)
This ebook covers iOS 11 app design fundamentals utilizing the most recent Swift Four programming language, Xcode 9 and iOS 11 SDK.
The creator assumes you haven’t any expertise in app improvement. The ebook begins with the set up of the required programming setting and organising the simulators. Then, the only “Hello World” app is developed step-by-step. In the following chapter, fundamentals of the Swift Four programming language are given with sensible examples. Screenshots and code snippets are clearly given within the ebook to information the reader. After the Swift lecture, 7 actual world apps are developed once more by step-by-step directions. Each code line is defined. As the reader follows the event of the instance apps, he/she’s going to be taught designing consumer interfaces, connecting interface objects to code, creating environment friendly Swift code and testing the app in simulators and actual units.
Sample apps developed on this ebook are as follows:
1. Disco lights app: Learn the fundamentals of app improvement and use buttons in your code.
2. Body mass index (BMI) calculator app: Using enter containers, performing calculations and displaying the outcomes on the display screen.
3. Simple die curler app: Using random quantity generator features, together with picture units in your venture, displaying photos on the display screen and altering the displayed picture utilizing Swift code.
4. Exercise calorie calculator app: Using world variables, creating tabbed apps and using segmented controls.
5. Show my location app: Adding a map object to your app, setting required permissions, accessing GPS gadget and exhibiting actual time location on the map.
6. SOS sender app: Adding SMS performance, setting required permissions and sending actual time location utilizing SMS.
7. Bounce the ball recreation: Basics of SpriteKit that’s used to develop 2D iOS video games, including objects to the sport, sensing display screen touches, transferring recreation objects in accordance to touches, combining all these and extra to develop a whole ball bouncing recreation.
This ebook contains 214 figures and 101 code snippets which are used to clarify app improvement ideas clearly. Full decision color figures and full venture information may be considered and downloaded from the the ebook’s web site: www.yamaclis.com/ios11.